This year, I am thankful for:
- My awesome geek partner, Josh, who picked up the slack during so many parts of my crazy year.
- The ABA Journal, who just named us a Blawg 100 honoree, which is so exciting!
- Our great guests, like Judges Sciarrino and Grewal and e-discovery guru (and fellow Longhorn) Craig Ball.
- Howard Stern. I’m a huge Stern fan and he’s given me fodder for multiple posts, plus I had a Twitter exchange with one of his producers as a result of a LG post, which was beyond exciting (even my kids knew what a big deal that was)!
- Those judges out there who write great opinions and aren’t afraid to express some creativity in their opinions.
- A broken hand. If I have to injure myself (and, apparently, it’s what I do), I’ll take that over a ruptured Achilles’ tendon any day. It’s actually taught me to relax (a bit), but it makes typing tough so I’m ending my list here.